Ihre Anfrage wurde erfolgreich versendet.
Postnova is the leading manufacturer of analytical instruments based on the principle of Field-Flow Fractionation (FFF). With an application range of 1 nm to 100 µm and 1000 Da up to several MDa, FFF is indisputably one of the most potent and flexible analytical tools for the fractionation of organic and inorganic nano- and microparticles as well as synthetic and biological polymers, proteins, viruses, antibodies, liposomes or exosomes both in complex aqueous and organic matrices. To cover these various applications, Postnova provides the complete range of FFF instrumentation including Asymmetrical Flow FFF, Electrical Asymmetrical Flow FFF, Centrifugal FFF and Thermal FFF along with sophisticated detection systems such as e.g., UV-vis, MALS, DLS, RI and ICP-MS. With this modular approach that combines high-resolution fractionation with powerful detection; Postnova offers a comprehensive characterization platform that can be tailored to your needs to solve your analytical challenges.
- Overview of Liquid Chromatography Systems available from Postnova
- Overview Liquid Chromatography Components Available from Postnova
- MALS Multi Angle Light Scattering Detector
- Postnova Viscometry Detector
- Postnova Refractive Index RI Detector
- Application Notes from Postnova Analytics
- New Electrical Field-Flow Fractions System from Postnova Analytics